Originally posted on Women Warriors!:
I love Basishabits game! I really enjoy picking my goals/ habits based on areas I choose to improve, not some general goal of reaching 10, 000 steps a day. As a fitness professional and mother of 2, my goals vary week-to-week.
Goals I’ve chosen:
- Wear it- habit to wear the Basis Band more each day.
- Get more sleep- as a mother of 2, this is a goal based on group effort ;)
- Move it- I knew I would accomplish this goal merely chasing after my 2 kids.
- Don’t be a sitter- I loved seeing how long I sit for at one time…not very long with all the demands of motherhood ;)
- Morning lap- this is the habit that keeps me motivated to create time in the morning for my mommy hour of intense workouts, either weight-training, running, or Yoga.
View original 121 more words